NETGEAR Nighthawk R7000P
Packaging follows what we have seen from previous mainstream 802.11ac solutions. The right side gives us an indication of internal technologies, while the top left shows the class designation "AC2300".
The spine houses warranty and dimensional information, along with a list of what is included.
The scope of delivery includes three antennas, the power adapter, and ethernet cable.
Taking a look at the R7000P, you may notice it uses the same shell as the original R7000. The top houses NETGEAR branding in the center with a full series of LEDs across the bottom.
Under the front of the router, you will find the USB 3.0 port.
The backside from left to right houses four gigabit Ethernet ports, next to a single WAN in yellow. This is followed up by the USB 2.0 port and power switch and input.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ARMS sells over 100,000 copies in Japan in first week
- Titanfall 2 may hit 6K on Xbox One X with 100% GPU usage
- Take-Two relents on singleplayer GTA mods
- 47% of gamers spend money while playing games
- MSI Afterburner now has hardware plot graphics
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- In Win 301 Mini-Tower Chassis Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller