We are back with more X370 motherboard reviews, and today I will do a deep dive into one of MSI's most popular X370 motherboards, the X370 SLI PLUS. One of the benefits the X370 chipset provides over its lower-tiered offspring is SLI and CrossFireX support, and MSI decided to highlight the feature in the name of this motherboard. The motherboard also offers a slew of other features, such as USB 3.1, a 32Gb/s M.2 slot, and RGB LED support to name a few.
MSI's X370 SLI PLUS is not a very pricey motherboard, and that is what makes it attractive for those looking for high-end AMD features at a much more affordable price bracket. MSI is known for their powerful gaming GPUs and motherboards, and while the X370 SLI PLUS isn't the best they have to offer for your Ryzen CPU, it should stand tall in comparison to other X370 motherboards.
So, let's take a look!
The X370 SLI PLUS Gaming features 32Gb/s M.2, USB 3.1, USB 3.0, SATA6Gb/s, SLI support, and even some legacy features such as an LPT header.
The X370 SLI PLUS Gaming costs $139.99.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X370 SLI PLUS Overview]
- Page 3 [MSI X370 SLI PLUS Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [MSI X370 SLI PLUS Gaming Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- Oppo R11 launch date and first images of the phone leak
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017