We are back with more X370 motherboard reviews, and today I will do a deep dive into one of MSI's most popular X370 motherboards, the X370 SLI PLUS. One of the benefits the X370 chipset provides over its lower-tiered offspring is SLI and CrossFireX support, and MSI decided to highlight the feature in the name of this motherboard. The motherboard also offers a slew of other features, such as USB 3.1, a 32Gb/s M.2 slot, and RGB LED support to name a few.
MSI's X370 SLI PLUS is not a very pricey motherboard, and that is what makes it attractive for those looking for high-end AMD features at a much more affordable price bracket. MSI is known for their powerful gaming GPUs and motherboards, and while the X370 SLI PLUS isn't the best they have to offer for your Ryzen CPU, it should stand tall in comparison to other X370 motherboards.
So, let's take a look!
The X370 SLI PLUS Gaming features 32Gb/s M.2, USB 3.1, USB 3.0, SATA6Gb/s, SLI support, and even some legacy features such as an LPT header.
The X370 SLI PLUS Gaming costs $139.99.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X370 SLI PLUS Overview]
- Page 3 [MSI X370 SLI PLUS Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [MSI X370 SLI PLUS Gaming Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6 creative director leaves, should we be concerned?
- New Obi-Wan Star Wars show coming on Disney+, Ewan McGregor to star
- Epic Games Store is changing for the better
- Destiny 2's crunch will help streamline Destiny 3
- RNGesus blesses Destiny 2 with new expansive Armor 2.0 update
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Xtreme (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII HERO (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER Vulcan X OC-V Review
- BIOS 5.40 Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4
- Problems during Start Up
- Animoca secures deal with Versus Systems to drive in-game revenue and player engagement
- Viotek Launches LinQ Portable Touchscreen Monitors
- SK hynix Unveils 'Gold S31' Consumer Solid-State Drive on Amazon
- Final Assault coming to PSVR in Q4 2019
- Veteran Video Games Industry Leader Kate Edwards Joins Global Game Jam as Executive Director