2. Friends in High Places
Length: 4 chapters
Playtime: ~2 hours
This one is exceptionally fun; you're dog fighting Central Power baddies in the skies, sawing them down with your machine gun, and even crash-land on a burning zeppelin to blast down even more airplanes.
You take the role of a skilled and extremely cocky British Royal Flying Corps pilot named Clyde Blackburn who impersonates a commanding officer and hijacks a mission. Most of this entire level, you're in the cockpit of the esteemed Bristol F2.B plane, and it's actually quite satisfying, as DICE has tailor-made this experience for everyday gamers.
This mission is incredible as far as visuals go: DICE has captured the skies in a striking way, making every single segment feel alive. Your eyes will constantly be drawn to the beautiful backdrops as you chase red fliers through the sun-blazed clouds, bringing a true feeling of next-gen gaming.
The most memorable moment (well, besides the burning zeppelin, which was absolutely insane) was your crash-landing into No Man's Land. Seeing that totally broken, burning patch of utter devastation was intriguing and horrifying, and I found myself entranced by this depiction of grim modern war.
PRICING: You can find Battlefield 1 for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Battlefield 1 retails for $60 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Battlefield 1 retails for £40 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Through Mud and Blood]
- Page 3 [Friends in High Places]
- Page 4 [Avanti Savoia!]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- South Korea is getting an online version of Titanfall
- Artificial intelligence creates a (bad) Christmas song
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset