2. Friends in High Places
Length: 4 chapters
Playtime: ~2 hours
This one is exceptionally fun; you're dog fighting Central Power baddies in the skies, sawing them down with your machine gun, and even crash-land on a burning zeppelin to blast down even more airplanes.
You take the role of a skilled and extremely cocky British Royal Flying Corps pilot named Clyde Blackburn who impersonates a commanding officer and hijacks a mission. Most of this entire level, you're in the cockpit of the esteemed Bristol F2.B plane, and it's actually quite satisfying, as DICE has tailor-made this experience for everyday gamers.
This mission is incredible as far as visuals go: DICE has captured the skies in a striking way, making every single segment feel alive. Your eyes will constantly be drawn to the beautiful backdrops as you chase red fliers through the sun-blazed clouds, bringing a true feeling of next-gen gaming.
The most memorable moment (well, besides the burning zeppelin, which was absolutely insane) was your crash-landing into No Man's Land. Seeing that totally broken, burning patch of utter devastation was intriguing and horrifying, and I found myself entranced by this depiction of grim modern war.
PRICING: You can find Battlefield 1 for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Battlefield 1 retails for $60 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Battlefield 1 retails for £40 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Through Mud and Blood]
- Page 3 [Friends in High Places]
- Page 4 [Avanti Savoia!]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google Pixel 2 devices to feature Snapdragon 835
- Fisker to unveil their new electric car in August
- New Friday the 13th game slashes PC, consoles this May
- Nintendo Switch owners can share game updates locally
- AMD teases 8K graphics workload on Radeon RX Vega
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family