Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
As ROCCAT usually does, right on the front of the packaging, there is a lot of information to absorb. Features are listed down the left side, and along the bottom is a list of extra technologies which are also offered with this design. Along the top are more features, and even as we look at the large image of the Ryos MK FX, some of the features are pointed out for you as well.
The bulk of this thin side of the outer packaging is used for a low angle view of the Ryos MK FX. Nearer the left end of this panel, we see the logo, ROCCAT name, and it is followed by Ryos MK FX. It also describes this as a mechanical gaming keyboard with per-key RGB illumination.
Both of the smallest panels are identical. Each displays a view of the keyboard, and deliver the product naming to the left, leaving the right end to offer up the ROCCAT site address.
The left end of this panel is used to show the naming and another image of the keyboard, but we moved in closer to the text at the right end. This is where you will locate the serial number, model number, and also offers icons and legal statements about the product.
The back is busier than what we saw on the front. Down the left is a sneak peek at the software, a look at the switches, and a mention of ROCCAT Talk. The middle is used to show the keyboard, with loads of features listed below, and the right side addresses the Easy Shift system, finishes, audio jacks, and then explains what comes in the box.
After removing the sleeve, and then opening the box, we find a well-protected Ryos MK FX inside. The cabling is bundled and tucked in the back, and along with strips of plastic to protect the shiny black surfaces, we see the Ryos MK FX also ships with a thin plastic dust cover. Enclosed with cardboard around all its edges, our keyboard was delivered in perfect condition.
What you see here is what is left to find inside of the box. There is the manual which addresses connectivity, covers the features found on this keyboard, and even offers a cheat sheet for all the default secondary key commands. This way you can unfold the guide and use it until you get used to all of the functionality. There is disposal information included for areas where this is a concern, and we also get a sheet of stickers.
PRICING: You can find the ROCCAT Ryos MK FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ROCCAT Ryos MK FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for $150 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ROCCAT Ryos MK FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for £105 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [ROCCAT Ryos MK FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Ryos MK FX Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Verizon acquires Vessel, will shut it down on October 31
- Nintendo investors hate new Switch console hybrid
- Nintendo teases Jan 12 event for 'major' Switch details
- Dolby Atmos update coming for Xbox One S
- LinusTechTips makes $3,000 custom watercooled PS4
- Not able to adjust timings!
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software