Hardware & Documentation
As part of the hardware, we are offered eight hex-head 6/32 screws to be used with the PSU mainly. Below those are pan head 6/32 screws for mounting the motherboard. That leaves us with the M3 screws to the right for drive mounting, and a group of self-tapping screws, which we are not sure of their purpose in this chassis.
Digging deeper into the hardware bag, we pulled out the five wire ties that Zalman sends along to work along with the straps already in the case. We also found the thumbscrews for the ODD bays and a trio of standoffs that still need to go inside of this chassis.
The manual provided from Zalman is short and sweet. It does show what parts come along with the chassis but does not address for what purpose. As for the build process, the major steps are shown, but we feel they could have done a slightly better job. This manual is also not all English; it is repeated in a few languages as you get deeper into it.
PRICING: You can find the Zalman Z9 NEO Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Zalman Z9 NEO Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $68 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Zalman Z9 NEO Mid-Tower Chassis retails for £56 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Zalman Z9 NEO Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Z9 NEO]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Galaxy S8 rumored to cost $849, launches on March 29
- Microsoft loves PC gaming, no HDR support in Halo Wars 2
- Pentium G4560 costs $64, fights Core i5-2500K at $270
- Modified Tesla Model S goes from 0-100 in 2.1 seconds
- Airbus wants to start testing flying cars this year
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99