Hardware & Documentation
As part of the hardware, we are offered eight hex-head 6/32 screws to be used with the PSU mainly. Below those are pan head 6/32 screws for mounting the motherboard. That leaves us with the M3 screws to the right for drive mounting, and a group of self-tapping screws, which we are not sure of their purpose in this chassis.
Digging deeper into the hardware bag, we pulled out the five wire ties that Zalman sends along to work along with the straps already in the case. We also found the thumbscrews for the ODD bays and a trio of standoffs that still need to go inside of this chassis.
The manual provided from Zalman is short and sweet. It does show what parts come along with the chassis but does not address for what purpose. As for the build process, the major steps are shown, but we feel they could have done a slightly better job. This manual is also not all English; it is repeated in a few languages as you get deeper into it.
PRICING: You can find the Zalman Z9 NEO Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Zalman Z9 NEO Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $68 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Zalman Z9 NEO Mid-Tower Chassis retails for £56 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Zalman Z9 NEO Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Z9 NEO]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, a very slick mobo for Ryzen
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600X costs $260, offers Intel perf. at $617
- Early Nintendo Switch consoles were actually stolen
- Why Nier: Automata isn't coming to Xbox One
- Grand Theft Auto movie or TV show could happen
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- First ever CPU overclock - is this ok?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces Strix Impact