CPU-Z and CPUID results are shown above. I set my power plan to "high performance" and the CPU clock did indeed get to 3.2GHz.
The DDR3 memory is running at 1600MHz and CAS 11 as expected. Some of the sensor readings are bugged, especially voltages.
CPU, Memory, System, and Graphics Benchmarks
AIDA64 AES and HASH
UNIGINE Heaven 4.0
Resident Evil 6
I think I should clarify some of the competitors, mainly the VisionX and the NUC form factor SFF PCs. The ASR VisionX costs more than double that of the LIVA ONE and comes with a 4core/8thread Haswell-based mobile i7. The BRIX and NUCs either have an i5 or i7 processor, use Broadwell, and cost roughly the same (or more) than the LIVA ONE, but don't come with memory, storage, or OS.
The LIVA ONE is only using a 2core/4thread i3, but regarding raw performance power, it does quite well, especially compared to some of the 5th generation CPUs in the BRIX/NUCs.
Memory performance is a bit lower because the LIVA ONE comes with a single channel solution, but you can upgrade it to dual channel. Graphics performance is where it should be relative to generational improvements and cost to performance ratios that are common in Intel's tiered Core family.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD teases 8K graphics workload on Radeon RX Vega
- AMD launches dual-GPU Radeon Pro Duo with 32GB of GDDR5
- Dawn of War III PC Steam deals are up to 25% off
- Colorful announces iGame GTX 1080 Ti Vulcan X OC
- What Zelda: Breath of the Wild would look like on NES
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse Review
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club