Corsair changed up their external packaging just a little bit with a brighter design. The front of the box gives us a good deal of information and a great shot of the unit.
The back left of the box speaks of the build and output quality of the unit, along with providing us efficiency and fan noise charts.
The other half gives us the I/O specifications of the unit, along with more images of it and dimensions.
The top of the box provides us with cable lengths and connector quantities.
Flipping the box over to the bottom, we find some information about Corsair Link and the 80 PLUS Gold efficiency.
Both sides features a bulleted list of the same features listed on the front.
Inside the Box
Inside the box, we find the same packaging that we've seen Corsair utilize for many years. The power supply is well protected by foam on all sides and the remainder of the space inside the box is taken up by the modular cables inside the bag.
The top of the unit is home to the I/O specification label and we can see the semigloss black finish clearly. In case you haven't noticed it yet, the corners on the unit are beveled and not squared off like most units.
Both sides of the unit feature the same RM750i logo with the opposite being inverted.
All of the connectors are clearly labeled on the front of the unit. The RM750i also features a fan test button in case you aren't sure if your fan is working.
The back of the unit provides ventilation via honeycomb mesh. Also present are the AC input and on/off rocker switch. Corsair also makes sure you're aware that the unit will operate fanless at lower loads.
The bottom of the unit features a wire grill for protection. Here we can also see the gray 135mm fan.
Here are all of the modular cables for the unit. All of them are either fully sleeved or of the flat ribbon type.
Included with the unit are some cable ties, mounting screws, case badge, AC input cable, warranty guide, and quite possibly the thickest PSU user manual I've ever seen.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Package & Inside the Box]
- Page 3 [Cabling Arrangement & A Look Inside]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SSD costs expected to rise by 6-10% in early 2017
- Playdead drops Inside game demo free via Steam site
- Small patch for No Man's Sky incoming
- Resident Evil 7's campaign takes 14-16 hours to beat
- Worms WMD is getting an update on December 7
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ADATA SV620 480GB Portable SSD Review
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset
- Tesoro opens new product line with the release of its Zone Balance gaming chair