The WRT1200AC uses the same Smart Wi-Fi management solution as the 1900AC solution. As such, you can create and account to manage your router on the go, or optionally stay offline and manage router the traditional way.
The landing menu gives you a glimpse of everything going on with the router. At the top, we have Internet connectivity, while moving down, we have wireless SSIDs for 2.4GHz and 5GHz.
Network map is one of the best features of current router platforms, as you can see the Linksys software allows you to see all devices or sort them by band or wired interface.
Media Prioritization allows you to configure devices for application priority.
External storage is another feature that is now built into most routers. Linksys allows you to enable quite a few services including DLNA server, FTP and SMB folder shares.
The connectivity menu allows you to configure Internet, local and VLAN settings. You can also upgrade firmware through this menu.
Moving on, we take a look at the wireless menu where you can setup your SSIDs and passwords. You can also configure channels and width for each band.
Here we have the security menu for the WRT1200, where you can configure VPN and Firewall settings along with internet filters.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and the Router]
- Page 2 [Management GUI]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Transfer Performance]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Wired and Wireless Throughput]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - External Storage & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- First look at how Musk's underground tunnels might work
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- G1 Sniper 2 rev 1.0 wont boot with GtX 1070
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives