Accessories and Documentation
From the front I/O, we find all of the wiring is black, and would hide well had they painted the interior. Here, we have the pair of front fan power leads at the left, and from the I/O, we see the HD Audio cable, the proprietary connection by it, and the native USB 3.0 connection lying across them.
We received four bags of hardware to use inside of the chassis. At the top left is a bag of motherboard and HDD screws, with the PSU screws in the bag to the right of it. At the bottom, we find a bag of standoffs, and to the right of it is a bag with screws for ODD and SSD installations.
The rest of what you get we have here. There are ten zip ties to manage wiring, and the rainbow ribbon cable is an adapter for non-Supermicro motherboards. The black clip at the left is to be used with the adapter and has the motherboard speaker next to it. At the bottom, we have optional grommets if you choose to knock out the tubing hole covers at the back.
The manual is very basic. On the inside, you are shown the parts list and what each one is used for, and there are very basic build instructions included. Again, since they are going to do the work, the manual is pretty much pointless anyways, but it will get you through the build.
Just in case we missed anything, or may have confused you in any ways, the manual does offer this exploded diagram to sum up where everything is and what access you do indeed have with the Gaming S5 chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen 'Horned Owl' APU arrives in 2017
- Xbox wants to be the best place for devs to make money
- Amazon Prime now required for new Twitch subscriptions
- NVIDIA shows how awesome Gears of War 4 looks in DX12
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Forza Horizon 3 Xbox One Review
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now