Tesoro Excalibur Illuminated Mechanical Keyboard
Now that the keyboard is out of the box, we can begin with a look at the left side of the Excalibur. Here we can see the two-piece frame that gives this keyboard its strength, and we also see that the key caps are angled away from the front edge of the keyboard when it is flat on the table.
Along the top edge on the left side, we find the set of six multimedia keys. These will allow you to mute, lower the volume, raise the volume, play or pause a track, seek the previous track, and also seek the next track, but all require the function button be pressed for use.
Moving a bit further to the right, we find the profile keys from the F8 to the F12 keys. This allows you to press the function key, and swap through various settings on the profiles that the software will allow.
The layout of the left side is pretty standard, and uses a block font on all of the key caps. The space bar features the Tesoro name, and the function key has their logo on it, setting this keyboard apart from the crowd.
The right side of the keyboard offers the last thirty keys in the keyboard. On the insert and delete keys, we find where to swap between six-key and NKRO. On the number pad, we see lighting icons on the number two and number eight keys that allow you to adjust various lighting options.
Just in case you missed this in the last image, Tesoro smoothed out a bit of the textured plastic just above the arrow keys and applied their tagline "Break the Rules" to the top of the keyboard.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Tesoro Excalibur Illuminated Mechanical Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Tesoro Excalibur Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni