Accessories and Documentation
We really like that NZXT does not mind spending a little more per bag to print a list of what is inside for the newer guys on the block. In this trio, we have the 5mm M3 screws for 2.5" drive mounting in the trays. Then we find the 6-32 screws for the motherboard and 3.5" drive mounting in the floor. At the right end, we have the PSU screws.
We are also given an extra standoff, and a socket to remove the preinstalled ones if you do not plan to use an ATX motherboard, as that is how they have it setup. The bag in the middle contains thumbscrews for easily mounting the 3.5" drives in their rack. This leaves the four zip ties to the right, which is nowhere near what we used in this build.
Since this chassis arrived so ahead of schedule, rather than a manual, we received more of a features guide to the S340 chassis. We can only assume that NZXT would ship the same booklets we are used to with retail samples that show the features, inclusions, options, and water cooling potential.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel X299 chipset: 'VRM disaster' says pro overclocker
- AMD Radeon Vega Frontier Edition unboxed, it's BEAUTIFUL
- Nintendo wants to make Star Fox, Pikmin and Yoshi anime
- Radeon Vega Frontier barely beats GTX 1080 in tests
- Halo Wars 2's latest update includes multi-GPU support
- ASRock Motherboard Problem! Please Help!
- GIGABYTE X370-Gaming K7 Motherboard Review
- BIOSTAR X370GTN Gaming Motherboard Review
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- AMD launches the world's fastest graphics card for machine learning development and advanced visualization workloads, Radeon Vega Frontier Edition, available now
- Toshiba develops world's first QLC BiCS FLASH 3D memory with 4-Bit-Per-Cell technology
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus