Accessories and Documentation
We really like that NZXT does not mind spending a little more per bag to print a list of what is inside for the newer guys on the block. In this trio, we have the 5mm M3 screws for 2.5" drive mounting in the trays. Then we find the 6-32 screws for the motherboard and 3.5" drive mounting in the floor. At the right end, we have the PSU screws.
We are also given an extra standoff, and a socket to remove the preinstalled ones if you do not plan to use an ATX motherboard, as that is how they have it setup. The bag in the middle contains thumbscrews for easily mounting the 3.5" drives in their rack. This leaves the four zip ties to the right, which is nowhere near what we used in this build.
Since this chassis arrived so ahead of schedule, rather than a manual, we received more of a features guide to the S340 chassis. We can only assume that NZXT would ship the same booklets we are used to with retail samples that show the features, inclusions, options, and water cooling potential.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD