The Supermicro X9SRL-F-O motherboard comes in as a general purpose embedded motherboard that can fit into many different roles. It is ideal for database, application, enterprise server, SQL server, HPC, and VM workloads. It is designed around Intel Xeon E5-2600 CPU's, and is able to get a large number of cores into a small motherboard for better multi-threaded performance.
Here we are looking at Supermicro's X9 embedded solutions with the X9SRL-F-O motherboard right in the middle. It is able to fit into a wide array of server cases from 2U, 3U and 4U sizes, which gives you many options on how to setup this motherboard.
An impressive number of PCIe slots and storage options give the X9SRL-F-O plenty of flexibility for different system types. Let us look at what you get in a retail box, and then take the X9SRL-F-O through our tests to see how it performs.
Here we look at the front of the retail box. This is a standard box that can fit many different motherboards with a sticker on the side that will say just what the motherboard inside is.
Now we see the back of the box, a generic box gives examples of several types of systems this motherboard can be used with.
The side of the box has a sticker that says what the motherboard inside is.
Opening the retail box, we can see the accessories on the top.
The parts list for the retail box is:
- 1x Motherboard X9SRL-F-O
- 6x SATA FLAT S-S PBF
- 1x I/O Shield MCP-260-00027-0N 1 STD
PRICING: You can find the Supermicro X9SRL-F-O for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The Supermicro X9SRL-F-O retails for $271.49 at Amazon.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Watch Metallica's themed gameplay trailer that failed
- Dead Rising 4 has 18 holes of mini golf to play through
- Star Wars Battlefront DLC pack announced for November 18
- Xbox boss says Nintendo has 'bold vision' with Switch
- Download Bungie's 2.4.1 patch update for Destiny now
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system