The Supermicro X9SRL-F-O motherboard comes in as a general purpose embedded motherboard that can fit into many different roles. It is ideal for database, application, enterprise server, SQL server, HPC, and VM workloads. It is designed around Intel Xeon E5-2600 CPU's, and is able to get a large number of cores into a small motherboard for better multi-threaded performance.
Here we are looking at Supermicro's X9 embedded solutions with the X9SRL-F-O motherboard right in the middle. It is able to fit into a wide array of server cases from 2U, 3U and 4U sizes, which gives you many options on how to setup this motherboard.
An impressive number of PCIe slots and storage options give the X9SRL-F-O plenty of flexibility for different system types. Let us look at what you get in a retail box, and then take the X9SRL-F-O through our tests to see how it performs.
Here we look at the front of the retail box. This is a standard box that can fit many different motherboards with a sticker on the side that will say just what the motherboard inside is.
Now we see the back of the box, a generic box gives examples of several types of systems this motherboard can be used with.
The side of the box has a sticker that says what the motherboard inside is.
Opening the retail box, we can see the accessories on the top.
The parts list for the retail box is:
- 1x Motherboard X9SRL-F-O
- 6x SATA FLAT S-S PBF
- 1x I/O Shield MCP-260-00027-0N 1 STD
PRICING: You can find the Supermicro X9SRL-F-O for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The Supermicro X9SRL-F-O retails for $271.49 at Amazon.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo NX will launch with a 'full software lineup'
- Apple stock is tanking, with large investor pulling his money out
- PC gaming continues to make more money than consoles
- NVIDIA to unveil next-gen GeForce on the same day as Battlefield 5
- NVIDIA's next-gen video cards will be available at retail in June
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched