The packaging is so huge, it took up our entire photo booth and then some. Notice that we did add the mouse for a bit of perspective. The left side panel shows us some features of the chassis, along with a sticker denoting its color option. On the larger front panel, we find the S-Frame naming, and just a view of the top edge of the chassis that lends to the name of this design.
Spinning things around, we can see on the side panel that there is a specifications chart offered below the handle. The back, or maybe this is the front, features a large S-Frame across the middle, and the IN WIN website address in much smaller text at the bottom.
We noticed a couple of pokes through the cardboard, and one hole is even large enough to fit your hand through. However, as you can see, the use of dense foam and a lot of empty space allows for this nearly forty pound chassis arrive safely, even with the box damage.
We do realize the chassis is currently sitting backwards, but the point here was to show that IN WIN also wraps this chassis in a cloth bag, which usually graces high cost cases. The added bonus is that it functions as a travel cover as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [IN WIN S-Frame Open-Air Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the S-Frame]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017