The packaging is so huge, it took up our entire photo booth and then some. Notice that we did add the mouse for a bit of perspective. The left side panel shows us some features of the chassis, along with a sticker denoting its color option. On the larger front panel, we find the S-Frame naming, and just a view of the top edge of the chassis that lends to the name of this design.
Spinning things around, we can see on the side panel that there is a specifications chart offered below the handle. The back, or maybe this is the front, features a large S-Frame across the middle, and the IN WIN website address in much smaller text at the bottom.
We noticed a couple of pokes through the cardboard, and one hole is even large enough to fit your hand through. However, as you can see, the use of dense foam and a lot of empty space allows for this nearly forty pound chassis arrive safely, even with the box damage.
We do realize the chassis is currently sitting backwards, but the point here was to show that IN WIN also wraps this chassis in a cloth bag, which usually graces high cost cases. The added bonus is that it functions as a travel cover as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [IN WIN S-Frame Open-Air Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the S-Frame]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nokia hints at Snapdragon 835 powered smartphone
- Resident Evil 7's Windows 10 PC port is a big mess
- Project Scorpio in playable state, games 'play great'
- 400 million PS4 games, 54.4 million PS4 consoles sold
- ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI products rise in price across China
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- AVerMedia's AVerCaster HEVC RS9280 brings 3G-SDI to professional 4K HEVC video
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017