The packaging is so huge, it took up our entire photo booth and then some. Notice that we did add the mouse for a bit of perspective. The left side panel shows us some features of the chassis, along with a sticker denoting its color option. On the larger front panel, we find the S-Frame naming, and just a view of the top edge of the chassis that lends to the name of this design.
Spinning things around, we can see on the side panel that there is a specifications chart offered below the handle. The back, or maybe this is the front, features a large S-Frame across the middle, and the IN WIN website address in much smaller text at the bottom.
We noticed a couple of pokes through the cardboard, and one hole is even large enough to fit your hand through. However, as you can see, the use of dense foam and a lot of empty space allows for this nearly forty pound chassis arrive safely, even with the box damage.
We do realize the chassis is currently sitting backwards, but the point here was to show that IN WIN also wraps this chassis in a cloth bag, which usually graces high cost cases. The added bonus is that it functions as a travel cover as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [IN WIN S-Frame Open-Air Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the S-Frame]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Score this award-winning Bluetooth speaker for 50% off
- Blizzard talk rewards in World of Warcraft patch: 7.1
- The sales of smartwatches have dropped by more than 50%
- Scientists think they've received signals from aliens
- Intel's new Atom processor is a step closer to Skynet
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards