Das Keyboard 4 Professional Continued
The six and a half foot of cable comes out of the middle of the back. The cabling is rubberized, and it terminates in a USB 3.0 connection that has also been gold plated.
Under the keyboard, we find a virtually flat panel with four rubber pads applied. The two at the front are straight, and at the corners for the best support and grip, but at the back they are boxed off. This makes the footbar much easier to just slap into place.
Just proving that no detail is too small, even when it came down to the choice of the product sticker under the board, Das Keyboard still kept it all classy, and offers this information on a brushed aluminum plaque, rather than going cheap on a paper sticker that will wear off.
To add the footbar to the base of the keyboard, all you need to do is nestle one end into the boxed off rear pad, and just lower it until the magnets take over and grab ahold of it.
At each end of the footbar you will find these small, yet strong, magnets that keep the footbar hooked onto the bottom of the keyboard; they do a great job, as ours has not yet fallen off.
Looking at the obverse from the last image, we can see that the footbar is imprinted with the Das Keyboard naming. If you look at the front edge, there is also a metric ruler offered. The trailing edge, or the one to the back now, offers the same thing, but in inches rather than millimeters.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Police called due to altercation between eSports pro and journalist
- Amazon's new Prime Air drones deliver packages in 30 minutes or less
- Star Wars Battlefront weekend PC players doubled by Team Fortress 2
- University of California develops valuable injury training simulation
- VTech hacked and 4.8 million accounts compromised, links to children
- be quiet! Dark Rock TF Top Flow CPU Cooler Review
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis