Das Keyboard 4 Professional Continued
The six and a half foot of cable comes out of the middle of the back. The cabling is rubberized, and it terminates in a USB 3.0 connection that has also been gold plated.
Under the keyboard, we find a virtually flat panel with four rubber pads applied. The two at the front are straight, and at the corners for the best support and grip, but at the back they are boxed off. This makes the footbar much easier to just slap into place.
Just proving that no detail is too small, even when it came down to the choice of the product sticker under the board, Das Keyboard still kept it all classy, and offers this information on a brushed aluminum plaque, rather than going cheap on a paper sticker that will wear off.
To add the footbar to the base of the keyboard, all you need to do is nestle one end into the boxed off rear pad, and just lower it until the magnets take over and grab ahold of it.
At each end of the footbar you will find these small, yet strong, magnets that keep the footbar hooked onto the bottom of the keyboard; they do a great job, as ours has not yet fallen off.
Looking at the obverse from the last image, we can see that the footbar is imprinted with the Das Keyboard naming. If you look at the front edge, there is also a metric ruler offered. The trailing edge, or the one to the back now, offers the same thing, but in inches rather than millimeters.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Quantum Break's new PC patch fixes lots, weighs a huge 27GB
- No Man's Sky VR would be a 'really good fit', says creator
- Guillermo del Toro teases Silent Hills successor
- Leaked 1666: Amsterdam gameplay footage is darkly enchanting
- Doom's ultra nightmare mode is so hard id Software can't beat it
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- WD 1TB Black drive memory dump while Win 7 installed.
- Corsair K70 RGB RAPIDFIRE Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched