Tesoro Lobera Supreme Mechanical Keyboard
The top of the edges are angled downward, as we soon run into a light bar that is installed to match the color of the LEDs set to the keys. The lower section also angles away, and makes grabbing and moving it much easier.
This image shows off the many textures and design elements. They add elements like the fake Allen screws to look industrial, and that goes along with the diamond plate design on the incorporated wrist rest. As for other parts, they either have a brushed metal appearance, or they have a basic texture applied to them.
In this layout we have 77 keys on this side of the keyboard once we count all of the main keys, and add in the trio of H-buttons at the bottom. The space bar is named, and the function button sports the logo, but otherwise we are given this newer font to look at; it's much like something Razer would offer.
At the top, the function keys do double duty in this design, from F1 through F6 we get a mute, volume down, volume up, play/pause, back, and forward keys to adjust sound tracks and movies.
F7 is blank, but the F8 through F12 keys are used as defaults to swap through the five profiles this keyboard has, without having to go to the software to make a change.
We wanted to get back to the Thumbster –wait, scratch that ROCCAT reference –the H-keys that are the only three keys on the board that can be programmed on-the-fly. Of course, they can be used to do just about anything, and previous experience has shown these to be handy.
The Lobera Supreme also offers the basic 30-key layout to the right side of the keyboard. A few keys here do double duty, like the Insert and Delete keys for 6-key or full NKRO, and the 8 and 2 used to dim, brighten, or select the light mode for the LEDs.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Tesoro Lobera Supreme Mechanical Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Lobera Supreme Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- The OnePlus 5 8GB now available for immediate dispatch
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- The new iPhone 8 might be all about AR
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4