Tesoro Lobera Supreme Mechanical Keyboard
The top of the edges are angled downward, as we soon run into a light bar that is installed to match the color of the LEDs set to the keys. The lower section also angles away, and makes grabbing and moving it much easier.
This image shows off the many textures and design elements. They add elements like the fake Allen screws to look industrial, and that goes along with the diamond plate design on the incorporated wrist rest. As for other parts, they either have a brushed metal appearance, or they have a basic texture applied to them.
In this layout we have 77 keys on this side of the keyboard once we count all of the main keys, and add in the trio of H-buttons at the bottom. The space bar is named, and the function button sports the logo, but otherwise we are given this newer font to look at; it's much like something Razer would offer.
At the top, the function keys do double duty in this design, from F1 through F6 we get a mute, volume down, volume up, play/pause, back, and forward keys to adjust sound tracks and movies.
F7 is blank, but the F8 through F12 keys are used as defaults to swap through the five profiles this keyboard has, without having to go to the software to make a change.
We wanted to get back to the Thumbster –wait, scratch that ROCCAT reference –the H-keys that are the only three keys on the board that can be programmed on-the-fly. Of course, they can be used to do just about anything, and previous experience has shown these to be handy.
The Lobera Supreme also offers the basic 30-key layout to the right side of the keyboard. A few keys here do double duty, like the Insert and Delete keys for 6-key or full NKRO, and the 8 and 2 used to dim, brighten, or select the light mode for the LEDs.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Tesoro Lobera Supreme Mechanical Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Lobera Supreme Continued]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen powered QNAP NAS spotted at Computex
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z spotted
- Regenerate a 'Doctor Who' Blu-ray in our latest giveaway
- Take-Two earns 81% of its net revenue from consoles
- AMD ThreadRipper 1998X: 16C/32T @ 3.9GHz, 44 PCIe lanes
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017