If you are new to parenting or are on your second or third child, then you know baby monitors have long been a mainstay letting you know when your child has woke from a nap. Traditionally, baby monitors have been an audio-only solution, but today we will take a look at D-Link's twist on the technology in the form of the DCS-825L Wi-Fi Baby Camera.
This newly released camera from D-Link builds off their great knowledge in building network surveillance solutions such as the 2330L and 2332L we have reviewed previously. This time around, D-Link designed the solution from the ground up to take advantage of features like a room temperature monitor, motion sensing, and a built-in speaker that can play lullabies.
In addition to those features, D-Link has integrated a 720p capable image sensor along with night vision capabilities and an onboard microSD slot for recording H.264 video.
Pricing, Availability and Specifications
Pricing of the DCS-825L at this time is set at $179.99, with a one-year warranty. Availability is quite high with several retailer carrying stock.
PRICING: You can find the D-Link 825L for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The D-Link 825L retails for $179.99 at Amazon.
Canada: The D-Link 825L retails for CDN$179.99 at Amazon Canada.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft rumored to launch Surface Phone in 2017
- Conjur up a free Blu-ray in our 'Conjuring 2' giveaway!
- Philadelphia 76ers acquire eSports teams Dignitas, Apex
- Horizon: Zero Dawn's story will be 'hugely enjoyable'
- Microsoft axes original Forza Horizon from store
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now