If you are new to parenting or are on your second or third child, then you know baby monitors have long been a mainstay letting you know when your child has woke from a nap. Traditionally, baby monitors have been an audio-only solution, but today we will take a look at D-Link's twist on the technology in the form of the DCS-825L Wi-Fi Baby Camera.
This newly released camera from D-Link builds off their great knowledge in building network surveillance solutions such as the 2330L and 2332L we have reviewed previously. This time around, D-Link designed the solution from the ground up to take advantage of features like a room temperature monitor, motion sensing, and a built-in speaker that can play lullabies.
In addition to those features, D-Link has integrated a 720p capable image sensor along with night vision capabilities and an onboard microSD slot for recording H.264 video.
Pricing, Availability and Specifications
Pricing of the DCS-825L at this time is set at $179.99, with a one-year warranty. Availability is quite high with several retailer carrying stock.
PRICING: You can find the D-Link 825L for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The D-Link 825L retails for $179.99 at Amazon.
Canada: The D-Link 825L retails for CDN$179.99 at Amazon Canada.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- The new iPhone 8 might be all about AR
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- You can now get Xiaomi Mi 6 with 9,000 mAh battery
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4