Starting off with the landing for the management GUI, we have two setup wizards that can aid in setting up the camera.
Moving on, we check out the image setup tab where we are able to change settings of the camera on-the-fly while having a small live image above to preview any setting changes.
Video setup for the 2330L is quite similar to the 2332L we looked at a few months ago. The biggest difference is the 16:9 resolution has been tuned down to a max of 720p, whereas the 2332L supports 800p.
Motion detection setup is rather simple to setup; you simply drag across the preview screen the area you want to enable detection on.
Sound detection is a feature that was not on the 2332L but is included here. As you can see, it gives you a live bar graph of sound in the room the camera is installed in, and you can set an alert based on noise level within.
Above, we have the IR LED setup screen where you can adjust the light levels that will trigger night vision.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing, Availability and Specifications]
- Page 2 [D-Link DCS-2330L Outdoor HD Cloud Camera]
- Page 3 [Management GUI]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nokia 6 available in the US in early July
- Nintendo SNES Mini includes 21 built-in games for $79.99
- Enjoy the photos of another historic SpaceX launch
- 4K textures required in Xbox One X games even on HDTVs
- Nintendo wants best third party games on Switch
- WD Red 10TB NAS HDD Review
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller