Starting off with the landing for the management GUI, we have two setup wizards that can aid in setting up the camera.
Moving on, we check out the image setup tab where we are able to change settings of the camera on-the-fly while having a small live image above to preview any setting changes.
Video setup for the 2330L is quite similar to the 2332L we looked at a few months ago. The biggest difference is the 16:9 resolution has been tuned down to a max of 720p, whereas the 2332L supports 800p.
Motion detection setup is rather simple to setup; you simply drag across the preview screen the area you want to enable detection on.
Sound detection is a feature that was not on the 2332L but is included here. As you can see, it gives you a live bar graph of sound in the room the camera is installed in, and you can set an alert based on noise level within.
Above, we have the IR LED setup screen where you can adjust the light levels that will trigger night vision.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing, Availability and Specifications]
- Page 2 [D-Link DCS-2330L Outdoor HD Cloud Camera]
- Page 3 [Management GUI]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- No Man's Sky now has less than 1000 players on Steam
- Doom update adds Deathmatch, private matches
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ram upgrade and settings
- GIGABYTE X150M-PRO ECC Xeon Motherboard Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now