Starting off with the landing for the management GUI, we have two setup wizards that can aid in setting up the camera.
Moving on, we check out the image setup tab where we are able to change settings of the camera on-the-fly while having a small live image above to preview any setting changes.
Video setup for the 2330L is quite similar to the 2332L we looked at a few months ago. The biggest difference is the 16:9 resolution has been tuned down to a max of 720p, whereas the 2332L supports 800p.
Motion detection setup is rather simple to setup; you simply drag across the preview screen the area you want to enable detection on.
Sound detection is a feature that was not on the 2332L but is included here. As you can see, it gives you a live bar graph of sound in the room the camera is installed in, and you can set an alert based on noise level within.
Above, we have the IR LED setup screen where you can adjust the light levels that will trigger night vision.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing, Availability and Specifications]
- Page 2 [D-Link DCS-2330L Outdoor HD Cloud Camera]
- Page 3 [Management GUI]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Skyrim: Special Edition already has 73 console mods
- GIVEAWAY: MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti GAMING X 4G / 2G
- Google buys VR eye-tracking startup company
- Get the latest update for Pokémon GO on Android and iOS
- Pre-order Skyrim-themed Monopoly game for March 2017
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now