Starting off with the landing for the management GUI, we have two setup wizards that can aid in setting up the camera.
Moving on, we check out the image setup tab where we are able to change settings of the camera on-the-fly while having a small live image above to preview any setting changes.
Video setup for the 2330L is quite similar to the 2332L we looked at a few months ago. The biggest difference is the 16:9 resolution has been tuned down to a max of 720p, whereas the 2332L supports 800p.
Motion detection setup is rather simple to setup; you simply drag across the preview screen the area you want to enable detection on.
Sound detection is a feature that was not on the 2332L but is included here. As you can see, it gives you a live bar graph of sound in the room the camera is installed in, and you can set an alert based on noise level within.
Above, we have the IR LED setup screen where you can adjust the light levels that will trigger night vision.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing, Availability and Specifications]
- Page 2 [D-Link DCS-2330L Outdoor HD Cloud Camera]
- Page 3 [Management GUI]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- Next-gen PS4 coming in 2018, analyst predicts
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives