Introduction & Specifications
LUXA2's collection of mobile devices is growing, and it's growing in the right direction with the TX-200 Dual Wireless Charging Station. LUXA2's Dual Wireless Charging Station is capable of charging two compatible devices at once, for wireless charging domination.
The wireless charging part of it comes courtesy of the Qi standard, making compatible devices plentiful in the wild, such as the Nexus line of devices, some of Nokia's devices, and more; the full list is listed in the screenshot above.
Inside of the box, we'll find the TX-200 charger, travel adapter, and user manual. It's surprisingly light on contents, but what more could you want?
Moving onto power input, the TX-200 takes DC power at 5V3A. Output wise, it has a USB port that pushes out 5V1A and two wireless charging pads that also push 5V1A but require Qi-compatible devices, something we listed above.
It is made from plastic and silicone and has a nice metallic touch to it. It weighs in at 188g and measures in at 188 x 97 x 14.5mm, or 7.1 x 3.8 x 0.5 inches. It's not big at all; it's actually quite small considering it can charge two devices at once.
The LUXA2 PX-200 is priced around $65 currently, which is not too bad at all. There are cheaper wireless chargers on the market, but they only charge a single device. So for $65 (give or take), you're getting some great value for your money from LUXA2.
Using the LUXA2 TX-200 Dual Wireless Charging Station
I live on wireless chargers now for my desk and bedside table. When I'm out and about, it's wired chargers--the portable ones I have reviewed many of now--but at my desk, wireless charging is just the only way to do it. Once you've gone wireless, you never go back.
Using the TX-200 is simple; plug it into power and place your device on top of one of the charging pads. Once you place it down, there is a very loud audible 'beep' to let you know it is charging. This beep is incredibly loud with no reasoning behind it. From a near-perfect device, it is something I didn't like to hear late at night when I first started my testing.
Charging up two devices at once is easy, as you just place them onto the charging pads and, voila, wireless charging begins!
Wireless Charging, Oh So Good - As I said previously, wireless charging--once you've started to use it--makes it hard to think of charging your devices any other way. I happen to use devices that are capable of being charged through wireless chargers, which helps. This is something I want to see more of.
Charging Two Devices at Once - Being able to charge two devices at once is great, but isn't for everyone. Most people barely have one device that can be charged wirelessly, let alone two, but LUXA2 including two is just a pure bonus.
It's Sleek and Looks Great - LUXA2's design team strikes up another winner with the TX-200 Dual Wireless Charging Station. It looks great, performs perfectly, and does it all without taking up a huge space on your desk.
It Beeps When Charging Starts - This is something that should have an option to turn off. It's annoying and not required. Sure, I like to know when my device starts to charge, but usually the screen is off on my device and will turn on when charging commences... I don't need a massively loud 'beep!!!' to alert me.
LUXA2 has one of the best-looking wireless chargers on the market with its TX-200 Dual Wireless Charging Station. It's thin, light, doesn't take up much room on the desk and does all of this while looking great.
The ability to charge two devices wirelessly at once is great; I was able to charge my Nexus 5 smartphone and Nexus 7 tablet at the same time without having to plug any cables in, something I've come to love and got used to way too quickly.
If you have a compatible device, you should definitely consider the LUXA2 TX-200 Dual Wireless Charging Station as your new desktop companion.
PRICING: You can find the LUXA2 TX-200 Dual Wireless Charging Station for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The LUXA2 TX-200 Dual Wireless Charging Station retails for $63.85 at Amazon.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft testing Gears of War 4 PC, console crossplay
- Final Fantasy XV ships five million units in first day
- SSD costs expected to rise by 6-10% in early 2017
- Playdead drops Inside game demo free via Steam site
- Small patch for No Man's Sky incoming
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ADATA SV620 480GB Portable SSD Review
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset
- Tesoro opens new product line with the release of its Zone Balance gaming chair