Extender Setup and Management Interface
When first connecting to the extender, you will be greeted with the screen above. Here, you can choose to use the scan button to search out networks to connect to and extend.
If you want to do things manually, or need to change settings later on, the wireless settings are broken down into two sections. The first section is the Home Network, which is the network you want to extend, and second is the Extended Network. Above, we have the 5GHz settings, but you will find the same layout in the 2.4GHz band as well.
Here, you can change the SSID of the extended network, along with the band on which it broadcasts.
Within the advanced settings, you will find a few ways to tweak the connection on the 5GHz band. One thing I would recommend here is to enable Tx Beamforming, if you have AC devices.
The IP configuration page allows you to setup the extended networks IP range.
The wired ports on the REA20 can be configured to use the 2.4 or 5GHz networks as the incoming connection. Here, I would only go for 5GHz if your extender has a good signal to the home network.
The management settings allow you to view the traffic coming through the extender, along with upgrading firmware, or resetting the extender to defaults.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox boss 'really happy' on Project Scorpio's progress
- First footage of Nintendo Switch's touchscreen in action
- Faraday Future receives only 60 deposits for the FF 91
- Huawei P10 to have the highest pricing in the series
- Honor 8 successor comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB ROM
- Asrock B150M-HDS problem
- How do i brake the boot loop? (no post)
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- AVerMedia's AVerCaster HEVC RS9280 brings 3G-SDI to professional 4K HEVC video
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017