ASUS has a very strong lineup of motherboards ranging from entry-level, consumer class motherboards, to server and workstation class boards. The line between enthusiast and workstation motherboards is currently blurred. Many workstation features are now present on enthusiast class products, but workstation class products still endure validation from more strenuous testing.
Often, workstation products receive chipsets derived from server products, so overclocking options are limited. The chipsets give a solid foundation for increased stability. Heavy-duty applications can take days to complete a task with 100% CPU load, so increased stability takes precedence over higher clock speeds.
The demand for high quality workstation boards that will find uses in many different environments (such as in the office, design studios, small business) is very high. Stability is a primary deciding point, because these systems will be up and running for long stretches of time.
Keeping up to date with CPU's has many benefits, such as lower power use, and less noise in the office environment. The ASUS P9D WS can handle the latest Intel 4th gen CPU's, which perform very well with low power and noise requirements.
The ASUS P9D WS motherboard handles all of these requirements, so let us take a closer look at this workstation motherboard from ASUS.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Pepsi launching 'Back to the Future II' bottle design
- Microsoft's Continuum turns Lumia 950s into mobile PC's
- Ubisoft announces Far Cry Primal set in Stone Age, coming 2016
- KitGuru editor in chief apologizes for 'inflammatory' AMD article
- Intel Battery Optimizer Android app now cleans, too
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- PNY releases the Mini-mobile HP v165w USB 2.0 Flash Drive
- The Crew WILD RUN PC CLOSED BETA WILL BE PLAYABLE FROM OCTOBER 15TH TO OCTOBER 19TH 2015
- MLG Announces Broadcast Talent for World Finals in New Orleans
- Patriot Announces New Viper 4 3600MHz Dual-Channel Memory Kit
- Supermicro Launches New 1U TwinPro Fully Redundant, Dual DP Node, SuperServer