Here we get our first look at the front of the MAX-1562 enclosure. The six drive sleds all lock in place with the red slide to keep the sleds in, but the enclosure doesn't offer any secure locks with keys for drive security.
There are two LEDs on the back of the PCB for each drive sled. One shows through the slit on the front of the bay to show that a drive is present and the other glows through the red plastic and shows activity.
Standard 5.25" mounting points on the side of the enclosure fit tool less cases, but the holes are threaded for cases that require screw mounting.
Thermaltake placed the 4-pin Molex power connector as far to the side as possible and later in this review, you'll see why this was a good idea. Just above the power connector is a toggle switch for the lights on the front that can be turned off. This is a nice feature for media centers.
The other side is a mirror image of the first side we looked at.
The drive sleds are metal and hold the drives securely in the enclosure.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specification, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Thermaltake MAX-1562]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Uber hack in early 2014 allegedly traced back to the CTO of Lyft
- Light's new camera has 16 camera sensors, takes 52-megapixel photos
- HP unveils its new 34-inch curved all-in-one 'Envy' PC
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- 'Furious 8' finally lands a director
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent