Inside the Box
This style of packaging seems to have become the norm for many manufacturers. It does a great job of protecting the power supply.
The top of the M12II-750 EVO Edition is blank, but gives us a great shot of the semi-gloss black finish.
Since the I/O specification label wasn't on the top, it is present on this side.
The other side just shows the M12II-750 EVO Edition logo.
All modular connectors are labeled clearly on the front of the power supply.
There isn't anything special on the back of the M12II-750 EVO Edition. Present here is the AC input and on/off rocker switch.
The bottom of the power supply is pretty bland with a black honeycomb grill and a black fan.
The 24-pin Main cable is fully sleeved while the rest of the cables are of the flat ribbon type.
Included with the power supply is the AC input cord, case badge, mounting screws, warranty card and user manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- Oppo R11 launch date and first images of the phone leak
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017