Inside the Box
This style of packaging seems to have become the norm for many manufacturers. It does a great job of protecting the power supply.
The top of the M12II-750 EVO Edition is blank, but gives us a great shot of the semi-gloss black finish.
Since the I/O specification label wasn't on the top, it is present on this side.
The other side just shows the M12II-750 EVO Edition logo.
All modular connectors are labeled clearly on the front of the power supply.
There isn't anything special on the back of the M12II-750 EVO Edition. Present here is the AC input and on/off rocker switch.
The bottom of the power supply is pretty bland with a black honeycomb grill and a black fan.
The 24-pin Main cable is fully sleeved while the rest of the cables are of the flat ribbon type.
Included with the power supply is the AC input cord, case badge, mounting screws, warranty card and user manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- Blade Runner meets Fallout 4 in this amazing settlement creation
- Resident Evil 7 isn't a reboot, you play a powerless, ordinary person
- KFC's new meal box charges your smartphone with its built-in battery
- Join the 'Gods of Egypt' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway!
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines