Inside the Box
This style of packaging seems to have become the norm for many manufacturers. It does a great job of protecting the power supply.
The top of the M12II-750 EVO Edition is blank, but gives us a great shot of the semi-gloss black finish.
Since the I/O specification label wasn't on the top, it is present on this side.
The other side just shows the M12II-750 EVO Edition logo.
All modular connectors are labeled clearly on the front of the power supply.
There isn't anything special on the back of the M12II-750 EVO Edition. Present here is the AC input and on/off rocker switch.
The bottom of the power supply is pretty bland with a black honeycomb grill and a black fan.
The 24-pin Main cable is fully sleeved while the rest of the cables are of the flat ribbon type.
Included with the power supply is the AC input cord, case badge, mounting screws, warranty card and user manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- Enter our 'Ghost in the Shell' Blu-ray giveaway
- Snap's Spectacles are now available on Amazon
- Xbox worth $9 billion, 53 million Xbox LIVE users
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4