Inside the Box
This style of packaging seems to have become the norm for many manufacturers. It does a great job of protecting the power supply.
The top of the M12II-750 EVO Edition is blank, but gives us a great shot of the semi-gloss black finish.
Since the I/O specification label wasn't on the top, it is present on this side.
The other side just shows the M12II-750 EVO Edition logo.
All modular connectors are labeled clearly on the front of the power supply.
There isn't anything special on the back of the M12II-750 EVO Edition. Present here is the AC input and on/off rocker switch.
The bottom of the power supply is pretty bland with a black honeycomb grill and a black fan.
The 24-pin Main cable is fully sleeved while the rest of the cables are of the flat ribbon type.
Included with the power supply is the AC input cord, case badge, mounting screws, warranty card and user manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Matt Damon: Latest 'Bourne' movie inspired by Edward Snowden saga
- NASA begins year-long Mars isolation experiment on Earth
- Ashley Madison CEO stepping down after devastating data breach
- Final Fantasy 15 almost had VR support
- VR will slowly trickle to mainstream market, says Oculus founder
- X99 Extreme 6ac eSATA
- Until Dawn Sony PlayStation 4 Review
- ASUS gaming PC
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20