"Argh!" Honestly, it was the first word that came to mind when I jumped into the BIOS.
It's been ages since we've seen a non-UEFI BIOS and had to use our camera to take pictures. While the mouse support for the UEFI design has always been something I've never cared about, the new layouts and colors really are so much nicer to work with.
It's not just us thinking that, though. Supermicro already said to us this is an area that they know they need to concentrate on.
As always, if you're heading into the BIOS, you'll probably want to go into the overclocking section. This is all done under the advanced section. Going into the Performance Tuning area you can see the overclocking options. At the bottom, you can also see the Overclocking Button Option, which lets you set the profiles for the OC Buttons that we showed you on the previous page.
Moving on you then see the other typical BIOS options you'd expect to see. We won't go into much more detail on the BIOS here, though, and instead cover our thoughts in more detail later on.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft has reportedly fired 60 engineers working on HoloLens
- Recreational drone literally pokes UK toddler's eye out
- Nintendo NX has a 60% chance at succeeding, says analyst
- iPad Pro chip A9X broken down, specs revealed
- AMD Crimson driver causing fan issues, hotfix incoming
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- be quiet! Dark Rock TF Top Flow CPU Cooler Review
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis