Quick Fire Stealth Continued
Looking under the keyboard, you can see there are no screws holding it together. Instead the top half clips into the bottom half as they both tightly surround the PCB and steel plate inside. You can also see at the top edge of the bottom, you have to option for a bit of wire management for the cable that attaches to the keyboard just above the sticker.
On each side of the Stealth you have the option to set the keyboard on the rubber pads, four in total. If you do want to raise the back of the keyboard for a more ergonomic feel to the keyboard, you simply flip the feet out of the lowered compartments, and they will give you what you are looking for.
Since the keyboard has a detachable cable that comes with it, I figured I should show where it attaches. Right near the sticker in the large opening you can see there is a mini-USB port to accept the cable. Then you have three choices of how to route the cable so the board will sit flat on your desk.
As you can see, for the testing PC near my photo booth, it sits off to the right of the table. This is why I ran the cable to the left, so when I flip it over the wire is already pointing to my PC. In any case, this will help make the cord more manageable for your specific needs.
There are also six extra key caps sent along with the Stealth that lends color, arrows, as well as a couple of Cooler Master logos sitting on what were the Windows keys.
After powering up the Stealth, since there is no software to confuse you or mess with the layout, and the lack of backlighting in this model, the only bit if flash aside from the key caps is found in the Caps Lock, The F9 Windows Lock key and on the Scroll Lock key to denote if they are on or not.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [CM Storm Quick Fire Stealth Mechanical Keyboard]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 5: Forge PC footage debuts in 4K
- Battlefield 1's Rush features lots of vehicles, timer
- Access over 300,000 TV shows with SelectTV
- VW tease electric vehicle, 300 miles on 15-minute charge
- Defense Department wants AI war technology expansion
- Samsung EVO 256GB microSDXC Memory Card Review
- Asrock z170 gaming k4/d3 and the f-stream tuning program
- I Need A Fan Controller
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 not posting - error 69, 72, ......
- Memory Slot Issue - Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac
- HyperX introduces new ALLOY gaming keyboard
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop