The front of the packaging gives us little information other than the 80 PLUS rating and wattage of the unit.
Moving to the back of the box, we find a list of features on the left side. Note that it only specifies the main capacitor is Japanese. This almost certainly confirms that we are going to find some Chinese or Taiwanese caps on the secondary side of the unit.
Sliding over, we find that all of the cables are of the flat ribbon type. Also pictured is a Nippon Chemi-Con cap to illustrate the point even further that the main cap is Japanese.
This side of the box gives us a decent list of connectors available with the three models of the NAXN ADV lineup, but doesn't give us cable quantities or length.
The other side provides us with all of the I/O specifications for the NAXN ADV power supplies.
Both the top and bottom of the unit lack any useful information.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Switch is all about 'playing games anywhere with anyone'
- Gabe Newell holding Reddit AmA tomorrow
- Stock Nintendo Switch JoyConGrip won't recharge JoyCons
- Samsung Galaxy S8 will have a headphone jack after all?
- HTC to launch only 6-7 devices this year
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99