The front of the packaging gives us little information other than the 80 PLUS rating and wattage of the unit.
Moving to the back of the box, we find a list of features on the left side. Note that it only specifies the main capacitor is Japanese. This almost certainly confirms that we are going to find some Chinese or Taiwanese caps on the secondary side of the unit.
Sliding over, we find that all of the cables are of the flat ribbon type. Also pictured is a Nippon Chemi-Con cap to illustrate the point even further that the main cap is Japanese.
This side of the box gives us a decent list of connectors available with the three models of the NAXN ADV lineup, but doesn't give us cable quantities or length.
The other side provides us with all of the I/O specifications for the NAXN ADV power supplies.
Both the top and bottom of the unit lack any useful information.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Hottest new PC games discounted in digital pre-order sale
- Battlefield 1 Closed Alpha invites rolling out
- Fallout 4 mod support on PS4 delayed indefinitely
- Here's some serious 1-1 training to elevate your tech skills
- Nintendo NX manufacturing preparations are underway
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Card Review - Starting a Rebellion From $199
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities