Look and Feel
The review unit I received was the black version, but there is also a white version available which doesn't look too bad at all. The Optimus L9 is made entirely of plastic, which may sound bad on paper, but in your hands it is actually not too bad at all.
It feels surprisingly light when holding it, making it a joy to use for the constantly connected world we live in today. Emails, Facebook, Twitter, web surfing and more are all great on the Optimus L9 smartphone. Let's take a look around the phone now, shall we?
First off looking directly at the front of the phone we have the 4.7-inch qHD display, at the top of which is LG's logo and to the right of their logo is the VGA-capable front-facing camera. Down the bottom of the Optimus L9, we have the home button.
Flipping the Optimus L9 onto its back, we find the 5-megapixel rear-facing camera with LED flash, another LG logo and the loudspeaker in the bottom left hand corner.
On the left of the Optimus L9 we have the volume rocker.
On the right, we have the power button.
On top of the Optimus L9 there's the 3.5mm headphone/speaker jack.
And finally, on the bottom of the L9, we have the microUSB charging/sync port and microphone.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Deep Silver will publish Kingdom Come: Deliverance
- How you can reel in high pay as a software tester
- J.J. Abrams teases imminent Portal movie announcement
- Titanfall 2's story trailer is an amazing piece of work
- Forza Horizon 3 shows that Microsoft hates PC gaming
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now