Inside the Box
This is just how the unit arrived in the package. It almost feels as though the top half of the foam protecting the power supply was left out. Nevertheless, our unit arrived without damage.
Nothing is present on the top which means they must have went old school and placed the I/O specification label on the side.
One side is blank with the exception of a few QA stickers.
The other side finally presents us with the I/O specification label and serial number for the unit.
Moving to the back, we find the standard honeycomb mesh grill with AC input and heavy duty on/off rocker switch.
Taking a look at the front, we find the modular connections. It is nice to see the pin out for each connector listed here.
Cooling is provided via the 140mm fan with wire mesh grill.
Modular cables for the PF-850 are all fully sleeved.
Also included with the power supply are mounting screws, AC input cord and user manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Switch Pro controller can be used to play PC games
- Xbox One gets $10 EA Access-like subscription service
- The Xenomorph is unleashed in new 'Alien' trailer
- NVIDIA announces its new GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
- Bethesda optimizing games for AMD's Ryzen and Vega tech
- IPMI on E3C226D2I
- Site & Forum impressions
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Massive, Lightstorm and Fox Interactive team up for a game based on Avatar universe
- FutureMark reveals new VR and server benchmarking tools
- LG preparing VR HMD
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art