Most computer enthusiasts know who ASUS is and what they make. If you don't, here is a little refresher. ASUS is a renowned computer component manufacturer, producing a gamut of products including motherboards, monitors and video cards.
They've made quite the name for themselves by producing quality products and standing behind them when they fail. In more recent times, ASUS has stepped into the market of producing notebooks and today we see if this same dedication to quality transfers over to the new range of products.
Today's testing will pit the ASUS S56C (now installed with Windows 8) against other Ultrabooks and gaming machines alike so you can decide for yourself it it's something that will meet your needs. It's main competition, both in price and specification, is the HP Folio 13, which will be seen at the bottom of most charts.
They both feature a dual-core Intel processor, with the ASUS featuring the newest generation and the HP Folio 13 utilizing the previous. With that in mind, let's take a look at the ASUS S56C and see how it compares to the other systems we've had through the lab so far.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA shows how awesome Gears of War 4 looks in DX12
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Amazon developing sports game, sandbox MMO, survival MMO
- Microsoft had hoped for 200 million Xbox One sales
- Man walks into Apple Store, destroys Macs, iPhones
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now