Most computer enthusiasts know who ASUS is and what they make. If you don't, here is a little refresher. ASUS is a renowned computer component manufacturer, producing a gamut of products including motherboards, monitors and video cards.
They've made quite the name for themselves by producing quality products and standing behind them when they fail. In more recent times, ASUS has stepped into the market of producing notebooks and today we see if this same dedication to quality transfers over to the new range of products.
Today's testing will pit the ASUS S56C (now installed with Windows 8) against other Ultrabooks and gaming machines alike so you can decide for yourself it it's something that will meet your needs. It's main competition, both in price and specification, is the HP Folio 13, which will be seen at the bottom of most charts.
They both feature a dual-core Intel processor, with the ASUS featuring the newest generation and the HP Folio 13 utilizing the previous. With that in mind, let's take a look at the ASUS S56C and see how it compares to the other systems we've had through the lab so far.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GTA 5 yanked from NVIDIA's GeForce Now streaming service
- The Clone Wars season 7 coming February 2020 on Disney+
- The Mandalorian's new trailer is like a Star Wars western
- Obi-Wan show confirmed for Disney+, Ewan McGregor to star
- Spears return to Elder Scrolls in new Morrowind remaster mod Skywind
- Lian Li TU150 Mini-ITX Chassis Review
- SteelSeries Arctis 9X Wireless Headset Review
- Seagate Gears 5TB Game Drive Review
- TRENDnet USB-C 2.5Gbe Network Adapter Review
- Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe M.2 SSD Review
- Snooker 19, the first official snooker game in a generation, is out now on Nintendo Switch
- Ultimate Fishing Simulator VR will debut in August
- Leyou Technologies Announces 2019 Interim Results
- Thermaltake A700 Aluminum Tempered Glass Edition Full Tower Chassis Now Available Simplicity Creates Its Own Path
- 2019 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational Season 2 Brings Twelve Top Modders Worldwide Together for the New Creation of the Core P5 V2 Chassis Battle for the Best