Most computer enthusiasts know who ASUS is and what they make. If you don't, here is a little refresher. ASUS is a renowned computer component manufacturer, producing a gamut of products including motherboards, monitors and video cards.
They've made quite the name for themselves by producing quality products and standing behind them when they fail. In more recent times, ASUS has stepped into the market of producing notebooks and today we see if this same dedication to quality transfers over to the new range of products.
Today's testing will pit the ASUS S56C (now installed with Windows 8) against other Ultrabooks and gaming machines alike so you can decide for yourself it it's something that will meet your needs. It's main competition, both in price and specification, is the HP Folio 13, which will be seen at the bottom of most charts.
They both feature a dual-core Intel processor, with the ASUS featuring the newest generation and the HP Folio 13 utilizing the previous. With that in mind, let's take a look at the ASUS S56C and see how it compares to the other systems we've had through the lab so far.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit