Even though focused on performance you can see out of the box the power draw isn't really any higher than our other Z77 boards. Load numbers are also extremely similar between our setups.
The only time we see a change is when we overclock which comes as no surprise.
Looking at temperature numbers you can see out of the box they line up with our other Z77 boards for the most part. Overclocked we see them jump up, but at 82c, this is a fairly impressive load number as quite often we see boards get into the 90c area.
This probably has a lot to do with the fact that the settings are just perfect as they're designed by Nick himself via his profile.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- FreeSync coming to mid-range HP laptops later this year
- iOS 9.3 beta 3 is out, adds Verizon Wi-Fi Calling, CarPlay features
- Gmail Android notifications bug fix rolling out this week
- AMD's next-gen Opteron to have 32 cores, 8-channel DDR4 support
- This ASUS-powered custom PC based around Far Cry Primal looks insane!
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance