Even though choosing to go with the plain brown cardboard box, Sentey did spring for the two tone screening on the box to add a little flair to the mesh background behind the image of the chassis. The company and chassis name are at the top, with the right side offering five features highlighted.
If FedEx hadn't covered this all up with stickers, you would be able to read a bit about the features of the GS-6070 II in English as well as a couple of other languages.
The back shows off two sides of the Abaddom, both the front and the left side without the panel in place. Around both they point out 15 features found in and around this case. Then at the bottom there are four features covering the mesh, water cooling potential, HDD cage and the fan controller.
On the last side of the box you find a much more simplified version of the specs chart than the one we just covered.
The inner packaging did its job. It looks as if the GS-6070 II that I received took a good hit in transit. While the Styrofoam cap at the top did break, the plastic liner kept the scratches off and the foam breaking is better than damage to the chassis, of which I have none. Even though the inner packaging is a little battle worn, the GS-6070 II Abaddom arrived in perfect shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ARMS sells over 100,000 copies in Japan in first week
- Titanfall 2 may hit 6K on Xbox One X with 100% GPU usage
- Take-Two relents on singleplayer GTA mods
- 47% of gamers spend money while playing games
- MSI Afterburner now has hardware plot graphics
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- In Win 301 Mini-Tower Chassis Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller