Even though choosing to go with the plain brown cardboard box, Sentey did spring for the two tone screening on the box to add a little flair to the mesh background behind the image of the chassis. The company and chassis name are at the top, with the right side offering five features highlighted.
If FedEx hadn't covered this all up with stickers, you would be able to read a bit about the features of the GS-6070 II in English as well as a couple of other languages.
The back shows off two sides of the Abaddom, both the front and the left side without the panel in place. Around both they point out 15 features found in and around this case. Then at the bottom there are four features covering the mesh, water cooling potential, HDD cage and the fan controller.
On the last side of the box you find a much more simplified version of the specs chart than the one we just covered.
The inner packaging did its job. It looks as if the GS-6070 II that I received took a good hit in transit. While the Styrofoam cap at the top did break, the plastic liner kept the scratches off and the foam breaking is better than damage to the chassis, of which I have none. Even though the inner packaging is a little battle worn, the GS-6070 II Abaddom arrived in perfect shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD