GIGABYTE offers a large, almost life-sized image of the Osmium on the front with things like the USB 3.0 port, the 45 grams of activation pressure of the keys, the anti-ghosting capability and the LED backlit illumination.
Under the front, on the long skinny side of the box, you find five features that are repeated down the entire length of the box in 14 total languages.
This is what you find on the smaller left side panel. This covers the company information and where is it located along with the product information for the Osmium I was sent.
The back is where you get to see a lot about the Osmium. Here the switches, ports, lighting, connections, Macro keys, scroll wheels, wrist rest, the feet, profile button, software and the keycaps are all defined and explained here.
The right side panel offers three features listed on the left with a basic specification chart to the right.
The other long panel, this one being at the top, shows the Aivia name on the left (not pictured) with the Osmium name and Mechanical Gaming Keyboard hidden with a play on flat and shiny packaging.
I have never seen a keyboard packaged so well for shipping. GIGABYTE chose to use high density foam with snug compartments for the keyboard and extra pieces found on the right. With this sort of packaging it would really take the delivery truck running over the box to cause damage, this thing can easily survive a four foot fall.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The Last of Us 2 announced
- Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite announced, coming in 2017
- New Uncharted: The Lost Legacy announced
- Google's Daydream now available in two additional colors
- Death Stranding's engine optimized for 4K on PS4 Pro
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset