After installing the software and after a reboot, the icon is booted in your taskbar waiting for you to open it. The window you are given at that time is what you see here. Besides the obvious keyboard layout across the image, at the top you see the tabs for the three layers and at the bottom left you can see I am on profile number one of the ten profiles. So essentially, you can set one key to 30 possible other things than say just an H key.
Clicking on the 7 key I was greeted with this sub menu that allows you to choose what you want to do with the re-programming possibilities. The menu is in three groups. The first covers single key swaps like 7 for the W, the Macro and mouse features I will show in a second. In the second grouping there is a ton of presets as the secondary list shows for the Office hot keys. The bottom group allows you to swap the profile you want to program, launch a program, reset the default key setting or even disable keys including the sleep, wake and power buttons.
When you select the Macro from the sub menu a window at the bottom pops up to let you have at endless possibilities of one keys functionality. You can record as you go, rewind to a mistake and correct it, add time delays if needed and test them all from this one little window.
Since the Macro assignments were so in depth it swapped me to look at the mouse programmability and I am sad to say all I found was right and left click or scroll wheel assignments. X and Y tracking would have been a cool feature to move around the desktop with the arrow keys or any keys really.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV: How to master attacks and combos
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD