For me personally, this isn't a chassis I want on my desktop. It is very cool looking, as if it was ravaged by a bear and not actually the one doing the ravaging. I know this chassis is tailored to the younger crowd and the battle scars of war could really dress up a build. The claw marks are a cool addition, from a few feet away that is, if you look closely in some of the images, there is a white line around where the transfer paper was when they laid the marks. Also there seemed to be a break in one of my claw marks that had been "patched" with an overlay of sticker and at two feet was easily seen. I know times are tough, but are stickers really that expensive that you can't rip them off and start again?
So in reality all I can really say bad about the case is that I nitpicked for the stripe issue and that I personally wouldn't use it. That in no way means that you shouldn't like what the Ravager brings to the table if at first glance you are struck and attracted to the aggressive styling and bold contrast of colors with the claw marks on it, by all means grab one. It isn't as feature rich as the Stealth, but they had to remove something to give it the bold style you have just seen. In this case a mobile device charger and a support system were taken out to give you more drive space with the option to remove what you don't and the sticker kit on the outside.
Would I pay $100 for this case if put in a bind, not really, but that is due to personal taste mostly, but I think you can find more well appointed cases in that price range, even those with aggressive looks, but likely not the claw marks. The case is a looker, that is for sure and for those that fell in love with it, well you aren't going to have to spend $100 to have this. With the current deal on Newegg, you can have this Ravager delivered to your door for just less than $75 right now. I really wish we had a bold styling category, because in all honesty I am still, as I type this, torn as to which category to award this chassis.
It is very worthy of an award, it just isn't the most economically friendly, doesn't have a full list of features, we can't overclock it, although it does perform pretty admirable, more cooling is needed for me to give it that award. I wish the Ravager had struck me on a more personal level because then I could easily dole out the Editor's Choice"... decisions, decisions. I think at the end of it all I will give it the Value Award, because you are going to be hard pressed to find something styled like this any cheaper.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Acer Predator gaming notebooks feature i7-6700HQ, 980M, 4K, G-SYNC
- AMD says price drop on their GPUs isn't their doing
- Multiple Instagram accounts now supported on Android
- Make us an awesome TweakTown wallpaper, win a Corsair Hydro H110i GT
- Raspberry Pi Zero sells out in a day
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 240L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader