With only one sample under my belt from MSI, I have a general idea of what they are trying to do with their new mid-tower cases. From what we saw in the Stealth, they were delivering a highly angular exterior with a rubberized SRF coating on the top and front to make it have the feel of a Stealth bomber. On the inside there was a lot of use of light blue for accents as well as dominating the motherboard tray with it. What was cool about this chassis was the unique way of adapting a video card support system into otherwise unused space. What really helped out that chassis was the current sale at Newegg, which made it a very affordable solution on top of being pretty feature rich inside and out.
When that chassis arrived at my house, there was a compatriot shipped right along side of it. Both cases were shipped with plastic and paper wrapping the boxes, both to disguise them from a potential thief as they sat on my porch, but also to protect the packaging for my images. What I didn't realize until I removed this packaging is just how much alike the chassis we are about to be looking at and the Stealth we just looked at are to each other. That isn't to say it is the same idea in a different color, it's more like the exterior plastic has been changed, some graphics were added and some of the options changed.
The second chassis in the Interceptor series that we are going to be getting very close and personal with is the Ravager from MSI. This is also a mid-tower chassis and for those that like in your face and aggressive style, the Ravager is right up your alley. With bold bumps in the plastic and what looks like a possible bear attack has happened to this chassis, there is no way that anyone will mistake this chassis after seeing what I am about to bring to you. It would be great if there is a killer sale going on with the Ravager to sweeten the deal, but that will come soon enough.
For now just get comfortable and open your minds to the aggressive looking mid-tower from MSI, the Ravager.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard