Accessories and Documentation
Packed between the foam and the plastic liner, outside of the chassis you will find the MSI Customer Survival pack. You won't find peanut butter, gum and a map in the package, only hardware and literature.
This hardware is actually shipped in two bags, but it all fits nicely, so here we go. There are five tie straps for wiring, the chain and MSI dog tag, the Kensington lock loop, the riser socket, the risers, hex-head screws and the motherboard and SSD screws with the countersunk screw at the far right used for the lock loop.
The user manual is tri-lingual in the text. The images are top notch and are highlighted where to look, while the text below the images plainly explains what you are being asked to do. It couldn't be simpler really once you have looked this over.
The storage drive trays are expandable as the one on the right shows. This allows you to set the 3.5" drive in and squeeze the tray back to the right size. If you plan on using an SSD, each tray allows it with the four holes in the bottom of each tray.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- J.J. Abrams teases imminent Portal movie announcement
- Titanfall 2's story trailer is an amazing piece of work
- Forza Horizon 3 shows that Microsoft hates PC gaming
- Microsoft is reportedly working on an all-in-one Surface
- Apple copies Samsung again, with exploding iPhone 7 Plus
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now