We've taken a look at each iteration of the Antec High Current Gamer series that Antec has launched so we thought it would be a great idea to take a look their latest entry to the HCG product line as well.
This time around, Antec has introduced modular cabling to the lineup. Let's dig deep inside of the new HCG-620M to see what it is made of.
Specifications, Availability and Pricing
Nothing seems to have changed between the previous generation HCG-620 and the new modular version as far as specifications go. There is still a single 12V rail rated for 48A along with 24A 3.3V and 5V rails. The minor rails are rated for a combined output of 130W and the unit as a whole is rated for 620W.
Features are pretty much the same as well. The unit still lacks the 50C rating as well as over temperature protection. As this unit has modular cables, Antec does manage to add another green check on the list and it will likely help the series appeal to a wider range of users.
Antec has an MSRP of $99 on the HCG-620M unit. We were able to find it cheapest at Provantage at the time of writing this article for $97.64 after shipping. Antec backs the Antec HCG-620M with a three year warranty.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PS4 Slim coming alongside PS4 Neo, reports claim
- Starting this week, declining Windows 10 upgrade will actually work
- Hottest new PC games discounted in digital pre-order sale
- Battlefield 1 Closed Alpha invites rolling out
- Fallout 4 mod support on PS4 delayed indefinitely
- Synology DS916 Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Card Review - Starting a Rebellion From $199
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities