Accessories and Documentation
The hardware that was in the bag tied to the hard drives is on display. There is a pair of wire tie straps and a pair of grommets for those pop out holes in the rear of the Tempest 210. The bag on the left is full of screws for both the motherboard as well as hard drives. The bag on the right contains nine risers. The assorted bit at the bottom is the "driver" for the risers (it can be used like a thumbscrew to drive in the risers or has a Phillip's head on top), four PSU screws, four extra fan screws and some fine threaded screws for optical drives.
This is how the "driver" works. Find a hole and insert the riser. When you think it is tight with your fingers you can use this to be sure they are mounted completely.
With the riser started in the hole you just set the socket on top, and here you can use finger grip with the grooves on the outside or grab a screwdriver and use that to get them bottomed out in the motherboard tray.
The manual is really pretty simple, but then so was my disassembly of the Tempest 210. There is the exploded view of the chassis on the front, followed by a parts list, some of the finer detail to installing drives, how to use the tool-less features in the chassis, and a wiring diagram in case there is confusion when connecting any of it to your motherboard.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung confirms they won't unveil the S8 at MWC 2017
- White Xiaomi Mi MIX will be available very soon
- Samsung confirms faulty batteries caused Note7 fiasco
- Hugo Barra is leaving Xiaomi next month
- 'Terminator' to wrap with creator James Cameron's return
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni