Remember when a case was nothing more than a beige box with clips and fasteners to allow you to hook up your precious hardware? It wasn't too long ago when this was the norm, but things have rapidly changed.
It all started out innocently enough with "Case Modding". Just a little work with a Dremel tool and you were able to install extra fans and maybe a side window into your enclosure to give it that special look. But again, things have changed.
Introducing NZXT, a relatively new company working to give gamers something special. They are strictly making unique cases right now but their plans are to expand and be a force to be reckoned with for the enthusiast market.
Today we'll be looking at their Guardian enclosure. With a look that is completely unlike anything else available, we'll be delving into the inner workings to see if it has more than just a pretty face. So sit back and relax as we dig deeper into this case dubbed "Guardian"!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ferrari designer building $2 million electric hypercar
- Opera is the first browser with a built-in crypto wallet
- Samsung announces 8Gb LPDDR5, ready for the world of 5G/AI
- Why Atari VCS doesn't use Ryzen APU
- Atari VCS upgraded to 8GB of unified memory
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit