OCZ has done an excellent job with cable selection and connector availability on the ZS750. Aside from the short 20+4 pin Main connector, the only missing thing here is a second ATX/EPS12V connector and that isn't really an issue since this isn't an enthusiast unit.
There are two 8-pin PCI-E connectors and two 6-pin PCI-E connectors to power a pair of GPU's. Peripheral connectors come in the form of four Molex connectors and eight SATA cables. OCZ gets major props here for not including a FDD connector or adapter as it just isn't needed except in the rarest of occasions.
Rail distribution is kept simple with a single 12V rail.
A Look Inside
Opening up the ZS750 reveals a PCB much smaller than the actual enclosure. OCZ could have gone with a much shallower unit if they would have gone with a smaller fan.
There is a single capacitor on the primary side manufactured my Matsushita, better known as Panasonic.
Over on the secondary side, OCZ utilizes Japanese made Nippon Chemi-con capacitors.
Cooling for the power supply is handled by the 135mm Globe Fan, model RL4Z B1352512M.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017