OCZ has done an excellent job with cable selection and connector availability on the ZS750. Aside from the short 20+4 pin Main connector, the only missing thing here is a second ATX/EPS12V connector and that isn't really an issue since this isn't an enthusiast unit.
There are two 8-pin PCI-E connectors and two 6-pin PCI-E connectors to power a pair of GPU's. Peripheral connectors come in the form of four Molex connectors and eight SATA cables. OCZ gets major props here for not including a FDD connector or adapter as it just isn't needed except in the rarest of occasions.
Rail distribution is kept simple with a single 12V rail.
A Look Inside
Opening up the ZS750 reveals a PCB much smaller than the actual enclosure. OCZ could have gone with a much shallower unit if they would have gone with a smaller fan.
There is a single capacitor on the primary side manufactured my Matsushita, better known as Panasonic.
Over on the secondary side, OCZ utilizes Japanese made Nippon Chemi-con capacitors.
Cooling for the power supply is handled by the 135mm Globe Fan, model RL4Z B1352512M.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google working on standalone mixed reality headset
- Battlefield 1 patch v1.02 released, UI fixes and more
- 'The Get Down' costs Netflix $16 million per episode
- Star Citizen alpha is free until October 30
- Nintendo 'hasn't shown everything' on Switch just yet
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now