Lian Li keeps the packaging simple to help everyone save a bit of money. You get a rendering of the chassis at the right with the PC-Q25 naming on top of a bright green stripe that flanks the front and back of the box. The strange thing is that I found Pringles, cheese flavoured at that, in small pieces inside the box! I'm pretty sure it wasn't an intended gift, as it felt pretty stale to me.
The ends of the packaging show the PC-Q25's color options at the top and we received the Black version. The specifications chart is laid out in English on the left and what i guess is Taiwanese at the right. The bottom houses all of the ISO and UL certifications along with icons to aid in shipping.
As a cost cutting measure and since a lot of the chassis is covered in the specs chart, Lian Li went ahead and repeated the same information on both the front and rear of the box.
The right and left sides are matching panels too.
Opening the box and removing the case, we find Lian Li went with Styrofoam end caps to center and secure the chassis in transit. It did well as it and the plastic liner allowed for the arrival of a chassis in perfect shape even though the box looks a bit rough. Inside the liner you will find all of the included paperwork stacked up and laid directly on the chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- OnePlus 5 will feature Snapdragon 835, confirms CEO
- Divinity Original Sin 2 launches this September
- Unity valued at $2.8 billion
- Top Memorial Day laptop deals with 7th Gen Kaby Lake
- New Dragon Age game could be big-budget, not RTS spinoff
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017