It's been a while since we've seen anything from ECS. To be honest, it's been a while since we've seen products from a couple of companies with PowerColor and Jetway products recently showing up at our doorstep as well. While one of those products went a lot smoother than the other, we hope that it's all smooth sailing today with the ECS A75F-A motherboard.
As you can probably guess from the name, the A75F-A motherboard is of course an A75 based one, supporting the latest crop of APUs from AMD. With the new Llano platform off to a good start and companies showing us a strong lineup of boards, it will be interesting to see what ECS manage to bring to the table today.
As for the layout, there's not going to be any surprises with the typical setup seen. We'll start by checking out the package before we move onto the board itself to see what's going on. Once that's done, we'll venture into the BIOS to have a look at that setup before we get into the overclocking side of things.
Once that's done, we get into the fun stuff and find out the performance we're able to get out of the board. But first, let's check out that package.
Checking out the box, we can see that funky reflective design is going on which makes it really hard to take a photo. Take our word for it, though, it does look cool. On the back of the box you can see it gives us a run down on a lot of the major features that are on offer and we'll look into all that when we take a closer look at the board.
Moving inside the package, there's nothing too out of the ordinary going on; we've got a manual and quick setup guide, driver CD, five SATA cables and our I/O cover. Nothing too fancy, but everything you need to get up and running.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox One X trade-in offer revealed
- PlayerUnknown: we want PC version of PUBG on Xbox
- Xbox One X pre-orders available now
- 100 games will be enhanced on Xbox One X
- Our 'Guardians' giveaway is out of this Galaxy!
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect