Our sample arrived in two large packages that were delivered in the USA by DHL. Shipping costs depend on your location and at this time it costs around 250 USD to ship the full package to the USA. GT Omega Racing doesn't have a US distributer at this time, but I happen to know they are working on it. We'll update this article if anything materializes.
The first package holds the GT Omega chair. Here we see that the chair is wrapped, but there isn't a lot of protection in the box. The good thing is that the chair has curved edges so there isn't a chair corner in the corner of the box. The corners are where most shipping incidents happen.
The other package holds the accessories and the steel frame that makes up the structure of the GT Omega Racing Simulator. Here we see that everything is double boxed.
Each component is wrapped and placed in the package in a way that keeps the parts from rubbing against one another.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Mass Effect Andromeda PC requirements released
- Obsidian wants to make a Dark Souls-type game
- AMD Ryzen CPUs sold out at select retailers already
- Tesla to double the number of Superchargers this year
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications