Specifications, Pricing and Availability
The MyDigitalSSD 50mm Bullet Proof mSATA SSD uses the Mini SATA PCIe bus and scales up to 128GB capacity. Today we are looking at the 64GB size that offers up to 35K IOPS and 270MB/s read and 200MB/s write speeds.
We found the MyDigitalSSD Bullet Proof at MyDigitalDiscount.com. The pricing is quite attractive for such a small high speed SSD; the 32GB model starts the list out at 79.99, the 64GB that we are looking at today costs 139.99 and the largest of the family, the 128GB sells for 279.99. The 128GB and 64GB drives were out of stock at the time of writing, but we're told MDD expects a new shipment in the next few days.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD