Inside the Box
This is the Joule 800W exactly as it sits inside the box. The power supply is held in place by the cables and that is it. There is no foam padding, simply the bubble wrap around the power supply for protection.
The other side of the power supply is black with nothing on it, but gives you a good look at the color and matte finish of the unit.
Here again we see the I/O specifications of the Joule 800W and it lists only a pair of 12V rails.
The bottom reveals the 120mm fan with wire grill that cools the Joule 800W.
Taking a look at the back, we find an extremely open grill design that allows for maximum airflow out of the power supply. Of all the things that we've seen so far with the Joule 800W, this is probably the best. It would be nice to see more manufacturers follow this open design.
Also included in the box are some mounting screws, the AC input cord, a pair of zip ties, a pair of reusable Velcro cable ties and the owner's manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA shows how awesome Gears of War 4 looks in DX12
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Amazon developing sports game, sandbox MMO, survival MMO
- Microsoft had hoped for 200 million Xbox One sales
- Man walks into Apple Store, destroys Macs, iPhones
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now