Inside the Box
This is the Joule 800W exactly as it sits inside the box. The power supply is held in place by the cables and that is it. There is no foam padding, simply the bubble wrap around the power supply for protection.
The other side of the power supply is black with nothing on it, but gives you a good look at the color and matte finish of the unit.
Here again we see the I/O specifications of the Joule 800W and it lists only a pair of 12V rails.
The bottom reveals the 120mm fan with wire grill that cools the Joule 800W.
Taking a look at the back, we find an extremely open grill design that allows for maximum airflow out of the power supply. Of all the things that we've seen so far with the Joule 800W, this is probably the best. It would be nice to see more manufacturers follow this open design.
Also included in the box are some mounting screws, the AC input cord, a pair of zip ties, a pair of reusable Velcro cable ties and the owner's manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV: How to master attacks and combos
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD