Inside The Xigmatek Pantheon Mid Tower Case
The wiring inside the chassis pretty much stayed in place, but the bag of hardware exited the box during the jolt the chassis took. In this instance it's a good thing the inside of the window was protected.
The front of the chassis has the screw type tool-free mechanisms for the optical bays. These work as a screw would, lefty loosey, righty tighty. Under the optical bays you run into the pair of translucent black fans that have white LEDs in them.
The motherboard tray is pretty straight forward and even labeled for both ATX and m-ATX riser placement. There are four wire management holes around the board, and the large hole in the top for access to CPU back plates. In the rear of the chassis you can see the 140mm exhaust fan that matches the other two in looks and white LEDs.
The fan controller wiring in the background is a fair bit shorter than the rest of the wiring, but is plenty to get power to any fan in the chassis. The bulk of the wiring containing things like the power and USB connections are a good length as well. The USB 3.0 cable is super long and will allow it to go anywhere you want to run it.
There is a fair bit of room behind the tray to run even the fattest 24-pin cable. For the bulk of extra wires for those who don't have a modular PSU will have to be confined to the larger area beside the hard drive bays.
The entire front bezel does come off with just a gentle pull and allows you to have full access to both the drive bays and it allows you to pull the appropriate bay covers at this time.
Under the chassis there are two removable dust filters that cover both the power supply access to cool air, but it also covers the optional fan hole in front of it. While they are a bit tricky to remove without laying the chassis over, I feel it's better to have them there, then not at all.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PS4 Pro Media Player update includes 4K support
- Colorful's amazing iGame GTX 1080 Ti looks MEAN, FAST
- Nintendo expects Switch to sell 110 million units
- Bungie makes Destiny 2 official with an artwork tease
- HTC Vive partners with WB for Ready Player One
- ASRock B150M PRO4V- Voltage Control ?
- N3150-ITX Mini-PCI Express Slot
- Intel Optane Memory: What It Is and Why It Matters
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse