Inside The Xigmatek Pantheon Mid Tower Case
The wiring inside the chassis pretty much stayed in place, but the bag of hardware exited the box during the jolt the chassis took. In this instance it's a good thing the inside of the window was protected.
The front of the chassis has the screw type tool-free mechanisms for the optical bays. These work as a screw would, lefty loosey, righty tighty. Under the optical bays you run into the pair of translucent black fans that have white LEDs in them.
The motherboard tray is pretty straight forward and even labeled for both ATX and m-ATX riser placement. There are four wire management holes around the board, and the large hole in the top for access to CPU back plates. In the rear of the chassis you can see the 140mm exhaust fan that matches the other two in looks and white LEDs.
The fan controller wiring in the background is a fair bit shorter than the rest of the wiring, but is plenty to get power to any fan in the chassis. The bulk of the wiring containing things like the power and USB connections are a good length as well. The USB 3.0 cable is super long and will allow it to go anywhere you want to run it.
There is a fair bit of room behind the tray to run even the fattest 24-pin cable. For the bulk of extra wires for those who don't have a modular PSU will have to be confined to the larger area beside the hard drive bays.
The entire front bezel does come off with just a gentle pull and allows you to have full access to both the drive bays and it allows you to pull the appropriate bay covers at this time.
Under the chassis there are two removable dust filters that cover both the power supply access to cool air, but it also covers the optional fan hole in front of it. While they are a bit tricky to remove without laying the chassis over, I feel it's better to have them there, then not at all.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Tesla founder deletes his tweet that hinted towards 'Model Y' vehicle
- Halo 5 will have a 'much more sociable' story thanks to 4-player co-op
- Pepsi launching 'Back to the Future II' bottle design
- Microsoft's Continuum turns Lumia 950s into mobile PC's
- Ubisoft announces Far Cry Primal set in Stone Age, coming 2016
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio