Inside the Box
OCZ does a great job packing and protecting the ZX 850 PSU. On the left is the ZX 850 itself, surrounded by at least a 1/2 inch of foam. Over to the right is a box that contains the modular cables, AC power cord, and everything else.
OCZ chose to locate the I/O specification label on the top of the ZX 850.
Both sides feature the same ZX series power supply logo and states that it is an 850W unit.
Moving to the front of the ZX 850, we find the modular connections for the cables. Everything is clearly labeled and the PCI-E connectors are color coded so that you don't plug them in where the ATX 4+4 cables connect.
On the back of the power supply, we find the AC input and rocker switch. OCZ uses a honeycomb grill here to vent the hot air out of the back.
Taking a peek at the bottom, we can see the large 140mm fan with wire grill that keeps the OCZ ZX 850 nice and cool.
All of the accessories included with the ZX 850 are shown above. Aside from the modular cables and AC power cord, there are four thumbscrews for installing the power supply and some reusable Velcro cable ties.
Also include are the user manual and 80Plus Gold certificate.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox wants to be the best place for devs to make money
- Amazon Prime now required for new Twitch subscriptions
- NVIDIA shows how awesome Gears of War 4 looks in DX12
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Amazon developing sports game, sandbox MMO, survival MMO
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now