Inside the Box
OCZ does a great job packing and protecting the ZX 850 PSU. On the left is the ZX 850 itself, surrounded by at least a 1/2 inch of foam. Over to the right is a box that contains the modular cables, AC power cord, and everything else.
OCZ chose to locate the I/O specification label on the top of the ZX 850.
Both sides feature the same ZX series power supply logo and states that it is an 850W unit.
Moving to the front of the ZX 850, we find the modular connections for the cables. Everything is clearly labeled and the PCI-E connectors are color coded so that you don't plug them in where the ATX 4+4 cables connect.
On the back of the power supply, we find the AC input and rocker switch. OCZ uses a honeycomb grill here to vent the hot air out of the back.
Taking a peek at the bottom, we can see the large 140mm fan with wire grill that keeps the OCZ ZX 850 nice and cool.
All of the accessories included with the ZX 850 are shown above. Aside from the modular cables and AC power cord, there are four thumbscrews for installing the power supply and some reusable Velcro cable ties.
Also include are the user manual and 80Plus Gold certificate.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Rogue One' Blu-ray announced, extras detailed
- I want one: AMD Ryzen CPU review kit looks AMAZING
- NVIDIA to reveal GeForce GTX 1080 Ti on February 28
- AMD Radeon Vega details coming on February 28
- NASA finds 7 Earth-sized planets that could sustain life
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood