Inside the Box
OCZ does a great job packing and protecting the ZX 850 PSU. On the left is the ZX 850 itself, surrounded by at least a 1/2 inch of foam. Over to the right is a box that contains the modular cables, AC power cord, and everything else.
OCZ chose to locate the I/O specification label on the top of the ZX 850.
Both sides feature the same ZX series power supply logo and states that it is an 850W unit.
Moving to the front of the ZX 850, we find the modular connections for the cables. Everything is clearly labeled and the PCI-E connectors are color coded so that you don't plug them in where the ATX 4+4 cables connect.
On the back of the power supply, we find the AC input and rocker switch. OCZ uses a honeycomb grill here to vent the hot air out of the back.
Taking a peek at the bottom, we can see the large 140mm fan with wire grill that keeps the OCZ ZX 850 nice and cool.
All of the accessories included with the ZX 850 are shown above. Aside from the modular cables and AC power cord, there are four thumbscrews for installing the power supply and some reusable Velcro cable ties.
Also include are the user manual and 80Plus Gold certificate.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard announces ranked play is coming to Overwatch next month
- Want another Mirror's Edge game? That's up to you, says EA
- AIDA64 developers spill the beans on NVIDIA's full Pascal line up
- Foxconn has replaced more than half its workers with robots
- Usernames, media won't count toward Twitter character limit soon
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- LaCie 8big Thunderbolt 2 1U Rack Review
- PC won't boot - it trys, all fans run for approx 5 secs then shut down and start again!
- Corsair LAPDOG Gaming Control Center Review
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition