The cable summary isn't that extensive, but should be quite sufficient for any task this power supply is meant for. On top of the mandatory 20+4 pin Main and ATX 4+4 connectors, we have one 8-Pin PCIE cable and one 6-Pin PCIE cable natively wired to the power supply. Modular cables consist of another 8-Pin PCIE cable, one 6-Pin PCIE cable, two Molex cables with five Molex connectors and a single FDD connector, and two SATA cables offering eight SATA connections.
Rail distribution is as simple as it gets with a single 12V rail. No load balancing to worry about here.
A Look Inside
Opening up the inside of the Golden King reveals two rows of heatsinks cooling off the power supply. Everything is laid out in quite the orderly manner which should allow for efficient airflow and sufficient permeation of fresh air throughout the power supply.
Taking a look at the capacitors, we find a Nippon Chemi-con capacitor adorning the primary side of the power supply. Looks like they were giving accurate information on the back of the box.
While it is almost impossible to get a good shot of the secondary capacitors, they are in fact Nippon Chemi-con caps, too.
Taking a look at the fan gives us a part number to find out who makes it. It is manufactured by Globe fan and is a 140mm, 1200RPM fan.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars: Battlefront beta hits in October, features 20v20 chaos
- Get Ahead of the iOS 9 Curve: Create Your Own iPhone Apps
- NVIDIA secures 81% of the GPU market according to JPR
- eSports betting startup Unikrn gets backed by Ashton Kutcher
- Naughty Dog announces March 18, 2016 release for Uncharted 4 on PS4
- ASUSTOR AS5004T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Gigabyte G1 z170 Gaming 7 motherboard.
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20