The cable summary isn't that extensive, but should be quite sufficient for any task this power supply is meant for. On top of the mandatory 20+4 pin Main and ATX 4+4 connectors, we have one 8-Pin PCIE cable and one 6-Pin PCIE cable natively wired to the power supply. Modular cables consist of another 8-Pin PCIE cable, one 6-Pin PCIE cable, two Molex cables with five Molex connectors and a single FDD connector, and two SATA cables offering eight SATA connections.
Rail distribution is as simple as it gets with a single 12V rail. No load balancing to worry about here.
A Look Inside
Opening up the inside of the Golden King reveals two rows of heatsinks cooling off the power supply. Everything is laid out in quite the orderly manner which should allow for efficient airflow and sufficient permeation of fresh air throughout the power supply.
Taking a look at the capacitors, we find a Nippon Chemi-con capacitor adorning the primary side of the power supply. Looks like they were giving accurate information on the back of the box.
While it is almost impossible to get a good shot of the secondary capacitors, they are in fact Nippon Chemi-con caps, too.
Taking a look at the fan gives us a part number to find out who makes it. It is manufactured by Globe fan and is a 140mm, 1200RPM fan.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PS4 Slim coming alongside PS4 Neo, reports claim
- Starting this week, declining Windows 10 upgrade will actually work
- Hottest new PC games discounted in digital pre-order sale
- Battlefield 1 Closed Alpha invites rolling out
- Fallout 4 mod support on PS4 delayed indefinitely
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Card Review - Starting a Rebellion From $199
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities