If Super Flower is trying to catch your eye with something sitting on the shelf, this should certainly do it. The reflective packaging gives you a quick look at what the power supply is capable of. Ignore the "Overclock Version" sticker on the front. It is just a marketing ploy. While the Golden King is capable of 650W, it is peak power that cannot be sustained and shouldn't be something you rely on.
Taking a look at the back shows some more marketing as well as some specifications and our first look at the power supply. Many will like the "Interior Material Used" section down in the bottom left corner letting you know what some of the components used inside the power supply are. Not only are Japanese capacitors used, but they let you know they are Nippon Chemi-Con caps.
One side of the box is blank, but the other has some more information displayed to give you a little more insight into the Golden King. The top and bottom of the box are also blank and just continue the highly reflective pattern.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni