If Super Flower is trying to catch your eye with something sitting on the shelf, this should certainly do it. The reflective packaging gives you a quick look at what the power supply is capable of. Ignore the "Overclock Version" sticker on the front. It is just a marketing ploy. While the Golden King is capable of 650W, it is peak power that cannot be sustained and shouldn't be something you rely on.
Taking a look at the back shows some more marketing as well as some specifications and our first look at the power supply. Many will like the "Interior Material Used" section down in the bottom left corner letting you know what some of the components used inside the power supply are. Not only are Japanese capacitors used, but they let you know they are Nippon Chemi-Con caps.
One side of the box is blank, but the other has some more information displayed to give you a little more insight into the Golden King. The top and bottom of the box are also blank and just continue the highly reflective pattern.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- AMD Radeon RX 580 benchmarks leaked, is this Vega?
- Nintendo Switch supports remote game downloads
- Nintendo Switch left JoyCons have connection issues
- BioShock devs might be making new Twilight Zone 'game'
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications